One me, big changes, a lot of goals!
Well first off, I'm still alive AND I have a new header! The lovely Jemma has made it for me! I got it for a better and more professional feel to my blog, and now I have a reason to keep it going! Her designs are exactly as you ask for them, and I'm more than happy with it. I'm disappointed with myself for not uploading it quicker to show it off with you all!
Every aspect of my life has changed in one way or another, I've compiled a list of the goals I want out of 2016, and I'm going to work my big buttocks off to get there!
1. Get a tattoo - I only want a small one on my wrist, but I still want it!
2. Dye my hair purple - Even if it's just a dip dye again, I WILL go back to purpleness.
3. Go to another country - If that means another UK country, I'm still happy with it, it counts.
4. Read 5 books - complete books. Cover to cover, no cheating too!
5. Keep the blog alive - I work 50+ hours a week now, as well as doing college work, so I hope to post at least once every 2 weeks, hopefully once a week!
6. Keep to a bedtime - Other than the odd days having a late night, I want to try so hard to keep to having a half decent bedtime. After 19 years of terrible sleep, while I can, I want to sleep as normally as possible.
7. Keep my room tidy - I still share a bedroom, so as soon as I get it sorted and tidy (... hopefully soon!) I want to keep it neat forever! I'm hardly ever in it, so I don't see how I manage to make a mess.
8. Have an organised life - So important to me! I work 2 jobs and go to college, so I need to make sure I have time for everything! The time is there, I need the structure to make sure I use my time wisely.
9. Get a piercing - I already have 1 in each ear, but I want another in the top of an ear.
Those are my things I want more than anything out of 2016, and I hope they'll be so embedded in my life that next year they'll be natural to me. Feel free to let me know if there is anything you want out of 2016, or even what you want out of April?